Joint Entrance Test for Medical and Allied Sciences Post Graduate Courses 2022 or JEMAS PG 2022 is the entrance examination for admission to MPT, Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Master of Occupational Therapy, M.Sc. (Applied Nutrition), Dip. (Health Promotion and Education) and other courses. JEMAS PG 2022 is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
JEMAS PG : Courses Offered
The courses offered by JEMAS PG are given below:
- Diploma in Dietetics (Dip Diet)
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education- DHPE
- Diploma in Health Statistics – DHS
- Fellowship in Critical Care Technology (FCCT)
- Fellowship in Pain Management (FPM)
- Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine & Translational Sciences. (FRMTS)
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology (M. Phil CP)
- M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work (M. Phil PSW)
- M Phil in Regenerative Medicine & Translational Sciences (M. Phil RMTS)
- M Sc. in Applied Nutrition (MAN)
- M Sc. in Audiology (M. Sc. Aud)
- M.Sc. in Critical Care Science (M. Sc CCS)
- M.Sc. in Medical Biotechnology (M. Sc BT)
- M.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (M. Sc MLT-Biochemistry/ Microbiology)
- M.Sc. in Operation Theatre Science (M. Sc OTS)
- M.Sc. in Perfusion Science (M. Sc PS)
- M.Sc. in Speech Language Pathology (MSLP)
- Master in Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT- Sports Medicine/ Neurology/ Orthopaedics)
- Master of Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO)
- Master’s in Public Health (MPH)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disability & Rehabilitation Management (PGDDRM)
JEMAS PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Minimum Academic Qualifications for JEMAS PG 2022 required are passed in Bachelor Degree or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
JEMAS PG 2022 Application Form
Application Form Fee
Rs. 3000/- + Bank Charges
Application Form Filling Instructions
- Students applying for the JEMAS PG 2022 have to fill up the application form on the official site.
- The student can submit the application only once. Multiple forms will be rejected.
- The submission is ONLINE only.
Requirements to be readied before you start filling up the Application Form of JEMAS PG 2022:
- PC or a Laptop with Internet connectivity
- Qualification details
- Scanned copy of passport photograph in JPG or JPEG format (size between 20 kb - 200 kb) Scanned copy of signature in JPG or JPEG format (size between 20 kb - 200 kb)
- Functional e-mail Id as all communication are made through email; Parents email id is recommended.
- Mobile number as all information is sent through SMS too. Parents phone number can be used.
- For online payments, usually a valid debit or credit card as well as Net Banking facility, UPI or PAYTM Service is a must.
- It is recommended to download the information Bulletin Brochure and read it carefully so that you understand various requirements to fill-up the form.
JEMAS PG 2022 Exam Pattern
||Theory [Format: MCQ]
| Duration (in Minutes)
1 mark for each right answer.
There will be negative marking for the JEMAS PG 2022 Exam. For each incorrect response, 1/4 mark shall be deducted from the total score.
|Number of Questions
JEMAS PG 2022 Syllabus
- Food Science
- Public Health Sciences
- General Medicine
- Oncology and Community Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- General Psychology
- Biological Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Health Psychology,
- Personality Theories
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Psychological Assessment
- Legal aspects of Mental Health
- Social Work
- Social Work Research
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Community Health
- Maternal and Child Nutrition
- Nucleotides and Nucleotides
- DNA and RNA based information
- Genes and Chromosomes
- Protein Chemistry: amino acid composition,
- Carbohydrates and Lipids
- Logic and reasoning
- General Science
- English language
- Speech-Language Pathology
- General Biological Science
- Allopathy / AYUSH / Dentistry / Pharmacy / Nursing)
- Rural Development
- Development studies
- Social Determinants of Health
- General Knowledge of Public Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Sociology and Special education
The Admit card can be downloaded from the official site. Once it is downloaded it should be printed. Instructions on the Admit Card should be read carefully as very important details may be provided along with the Admit Card. Following information is provided with the admit card:
- Roll Number
- Name and place along with the address of the Exam or Test Centre
- Copy of the passport sized photo may be required to be taken to the Test Centre.
- Information is also provided about the identity related documents to be taken to the Exam centre.
- These may include Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, voter card etc. The chosen identity related documents should be readied.
- Instructions will also be provided about any other document required.
- Instructions about any photocopying documents will also be provided.
- Stationary related information is also provided with the Admit Card.